Fairfax Criminal Law, Traffic Offenses, & Appeals Resources
Based in Northern Virginia, the Law Offices of Mark J. Yeager, P.C. provide comprehensive legal services to individuals and their families in Fairfax in the areas of criminal law, traffic offenses & DUIs, and criminal appeals. To help you learn more about these areas, we have compiled the following list of online legal resources.
Selected Virginia Court Resources
- Virginia State Courts - The Virginia State Courts website contains links and information regarding Virginia’s state court system, including the Supreme Court, the Court of Appeals, Circuit Courts, and District Courts. This website contains information about each courthouse and contains links to forms and pamphlets.
- Virginia Court of Appeals – The Virginia Court of Appeals website contains general information about the appeals process in Virginia as well as links to forms, case status information, and decisions issued by the Court of Appeals.
- Fairfax County General District Court – The Fairfax General District Court website provides information regarding traffic offenses, criminal misdemeanors, and other lesser offenses for Fairfax County.
- Fairfax City General District Court – The Fairfax City General District Court website contains information about the courthouse, case status, and includes links to forms.
- Arlington County General District Court – This website contains information about the courthouse serving Arlington County, case status information, and includes links to forms.
Virginia State Bar Resources
- Virginia Bar – The Virginia State Bar website provides information for the public as well as legal professionals, including a directory of Virginia lawyers and information about lawyer malpractice.
- Fairfax County Bar Association - The Fairfax County Bar Association website offers information about community outreach & pro bono services, and lawyer referral services for residents of Fairfax County.
Other Selected Criminal Law or Traffic Resources from the State of Virginia
- Virginia Code, Rules, & Statutes – The Virginia State Courts website contains important information about Virginia’s laws and regulations, and includes links to the State Code and Rules of the Court.
- Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles - Here, the State of Virginia provides general information for drivers in the state as well as detailed information on traffic offenses such as drunk driving.
- Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles Highway Safety Program – The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles website contains information on a variety of driver safety issues, including drinking and driving, aggressive driving, and speeding.
If you or a loved one has questions about Fairfax criminal law, traffic offenses & DUI, or filing an appeal, please call our office at 703.385.2880 or contact us online for a free case evaluation.